Monday, November 26, 2012

How well can I live?


   





             



My comment:

How well can I live?

It was necessary to understand my terror / epilepsy. To relive and to feel the wordless trauma of not being able getting out and having been cheated to struggle during two days in the wrong direction only to be turned around and eventually be sucked out as a strangled breech has been a physical, mental and neurological privilege. However, the documented demystification took years to relive, step by step, because of the tremendous magnitude of imprinted horror and pain that the fight, for life and death (equal to my subsequent epilepsy), had established.

How could I choose to live through all that pain? The reason can be summarized in the deep satisfaction it meant to finally understand knowing the importance of my real needs and to get rid of / dissolve a degrading neurotic behavior. Through continuous added small positive improvements, I could also brake the trend of over taxation of my organs.

Your question “How long will I live” has to a limited degree occupied me. My dominating returning issue has been “How well can I live?”. My priority of quality of life is the finest and most significant consequence that the Primal Therapy has had on my attitude to life. Primal Therapy, as my Operating System, has founded a literal feeling of growing younger and to resetting my biologic clock with the help of my different physical and diet applications.(What matters is to focus.)

Having experienced Art Janov’s “Evolution in Reverse”, during 40 years, has, step by step, given me an opportunity to relive life distorting pain. Imprinted, repressed pain creates depression, anxiety, neuroses, which includes shortened telomeres and is an vital piece in the puzzle of human aging, cancer and stem cells. The Primal Principle leaves a decisive answer / Frame of Reference to the question WHY certain telomeres shorten. Two Nobel Laureates show without corresponding reference that these telomeres shorten.

Focusing on telomeres Elizabeth Blackburn and Jack Szostak received the 2009 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. The “Nobel Prize.org” issued a press release with the following final conclusion: “The award of the Nobel Prize recognizes the discovery of a fundamental mechanism in the cell, a discovery that has stimulated the development of new therapeutic strategies”.

I hope my discontent that the innovator of the Primal Principal has not been able to produce convincing research data to be remembered by the Nobel Committee, should not lead to shortened telomeres.

Jan Johnsson

No comments:

Post a Comment