Thursday, November 15, 2012

Universe has its limits, human stupidity not...


Universe has its limits, human stupidity not...

When I in a previous comment (My personal imagination and biologic experiments.) said that I read Arts Reflections as hell reads the Bible (in order to express my experience with alternative, natural treatments) I could never have dreamt of it being interpreted as  I was swearing in the Church and being a potential danger to the orthodox part of the congregation.

My respect for the Primal Therapy and my belief in the principles of the Biology of Love has over 40 years eventually turned my epileptic suffering into a personal success story.  I honestly cannot see my experiments with natural methods, as more remarkable than the experiments and changes that the Primal Therapy treatments have undergone in 40 years to become more predictable and safe.

To supplement natural / evolutionary principles (= PT) with other natural principles like healthy living (diets) and physical integration (Rolfing) has in all respects been natural for me and the result has always talked to my benefit. I am also convinced that Art is in favor of Ida Rolf’s principles which, like PT are based on our basic need for love, to be touched, to be seen, to be acknowledged and to be allowed to realize ourselves. However, Art is aware of the dangers of the dynamic effects of uncoordinated deep tissue massage to achieve structural integration. Lack of access to coordinated application discourages him. He advises against Rolfing in general because it might activate repressed, hard to control, repressed pain in various brain regions, which I can understand. He has though never tried to stop me from being Rolfed or from telling my story.

Richard compares my tests (with healthy principles!!!) with experiences of his family members using drugs and alcohol and he asks Art to forbid my “advertisement of virtues of random experimentation”. Not even as a joke, I had thought that my articles about my positive tests with Primal Therapy (having given me, a healthier, longer and different life) would lead to written warnings being issued that I am a danger to skim-readers. The practice of making accusations of “disloyalty, subversions, or treason without proper regard for evidence” has occurred before (like, for example, McCarthyism and the Dreyfuss affair). They often start out as a feather that becomes hens... 

Albert Einstein was right when he said he had doubted whether the human stupidity had limits. He felt safer regarding the limitation of the universe.

Jan Johnsson  

No comments:

Post a Comment