Sunday, January 20, 2013

The whole body must be involved.




  (Click to access!)





My comment:



The whole body must be involved.

My mother did not smoke or drink alcohol. She was “taken care of and protected” by religion. In the holy bible, Genesis 3:16, my mother had read: “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children”. Having an exceptional will power my mother decided, when the amniotic fluid had passed, to expose me (her first child) to all the severe pain she was mighty to please the bible / her god. Her willpower (read imprinted pain) almost killed both of us during the 48 hours she blocked her body and me. When the staff of the birth clinic took over the command they pulled me out as a breech with the umbilical cord around my neck in a stranglehold.

Until her death at high age, my mother and I had a peculiar / subconscious relationship. I never felt there was a limit to what I could tell her. After 2 years in LA and PT, I introduced her to the principles of PT and what it might mean to me and my epilepsy. Suddenly I experienced the Eureka effect of my life, when my mother started to cry and after 40 years of denial began to tell me about why my birth became as it became. Her “primal” gave us both a belated compensation for our long and agonizing sufferings.

WHY am I “drowning” Art’s famous fish by, over and again, talking about my birth, my epilepsy and the life pattern they caused? These experiences translate the principles of PT in practical, functioning curative reality.

After years of experience with evolution in reverse, I have carefully introduced techniques that have taken me several steps forward in my development. I have spoken before of how my fingers and feet have grown over the last few decades. This week I have again been made aware of how my whole body during a long life has been stunted / restrained / undeveloped after I, during the birth process, had been trapped / compressed on the border between life and death. It is a powerful feeling physically / emotionally to feel the communication (both ways) between the feet, hands, and the anxiety / pain when I can experience sensations that surely have been normal for most people during a lifetime. 

"We need to free the body of its pain. The whole body must be involved again in the memory; otherwise it is a mental event." I could not agree more!!!

Jan Johnsson 

No comments:

Post a Comment