Thursday, May 16, 2013

Can the limited genius of Art Janov cure an unlimited stupidity?

This is a reply to a comment to my blog (http://cigognenews.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/why-do-i-mistrust-intuition-by.htmlbeing presented by Art Janov.

Can the limited genius of Art Janov cure an unlimited stupidity? 

Richard,


Under the elegant cover of “we are all crazy” you are saying Rolfing, Cognitive Therapy, Electroconvulsive Therapy and drugs are the same. Now, I obviously do not know whom you are mandated to include in the group you consider being crazy, but I would be surprised if Art Janov and his staff want to be included and for my part I thank no to be included in your community.

I’m happy that my re-living, guided by the Primal Principals and supported by i.e. Rolfing, of my birth-trauma cured my epilepsy. Your sensational information that grand mal epilepsy eventually disappears completely and permanently in most cases is a great novelty. You should write a book about this natural process and refer to your sources behind it. You will bring hope to 1% of the global population. I just hope that you do not confuse the eventual disappearance (of the grand mal epilepsy) with the fact life eventually ceases.

Not even Primal Therapy can cure unlimited stupidity so I won’t give you any false hopes. It apparently had been easier if you too had suffered from epilepsy, then, according to your own opinion, you would eventually have been cured completely and permanently with or without therapy...

Still confident a genius has limits and that much stupidity is unlimited.

Jan Johnsson



















No comments:

Post a Comment