Saturday, October 1, 2011

How long will I live

Another comment to a Reflexion of Art Janov


How Long Will I Live?

Of course painkillers will take their toll and shorten our lives - at least theoretically. For those who suffer without painkillers it is hard to live. Many cannot stand it. The pain will “eat” them with or without painkillers. Few are lucky enough to live their pain and lessen the impact on the body and mind, created by an early imprint, before or after birth, due to one or more overwhelming experience.
I have the experience from both painkillers (with high vital signs = high puls and high blood pressure) due to internal pressure and from low vital signs, when eventually the ADD-creating imprint disappeared after years of lived pain. All the time I have had a will to live. Especially after the birth o my daughter Isabel, who gave me the final impulse to go through whatever pain was bothering me. She is my inspiration, and she can hopefully enjoy a saner version of me, than my first kids could. That way, she will be able to unconditionally be herself.
Being as old or older than Art is a question of feeling healthy and motivated. The sad thing is that people around me are starting to disappear. They are often killed by their pain, with or without painkillers. Our remaining hope is that the next generations will learn to love their offspring from the day of conception.
Jan Johnsson

No comments:

Post a Comment