Friday, June 1, 2012

My Skeptical Attitude!

Janov's Reflections  (Click to access!)
Psychology and Ideology.  By Peter Prontzos (4/6)


My comments:



My Skeptical Attitude!


First of all thanks for a rich presentation of different reasons for our political norms and their potential deriving from the parenting style we grow up with.

Allow me, however, to rise a number of doubts as to your well-meaning conclusions, not only where we end up spread across the political spectrum, but how this, then, conditions our decisions. After having made a life-long journey that has given me insights into family circumstances in different western cultures like the U.S., Germany, Spain, Sweden and France, I cannot  associate myself with your conclusions.
For example, the analysis of 88 samples from 12 countries (according to Kahneman one sure way to draw false conclusions of small samples!) I easily disprove with examples from families with a broad range of different political affiliations. With that I would not say that I have a truer picture than you, I, just, want to show my skepticism.
After that I, in my lifetime, have experienced the unfolding of the Watergate scandal (and been able to follow initiated analysis over decades), how a party ruled by power-hungry psychopaths think and act in order to manipulate potential voters and the world outside the U.S., a thin psychoanalysis feels unsatisfactory.  It requires other aspects, than just parental derivates, to understand the plots that were exposed both during the 9/11 attacks and, later, the subsequent conspiracy hidden in human grief and fear. 
George F. was a repeat, suspiciously like, something that America had experienced before, when Harding through false advertising was matched up as president. In George F.’s case, there were dictatorial manipulators in the background who ruled within economics, warfare, weapon’s production and control of oil resources and isolationist arrangements. They knew perfectly well how to exploit the fear of a former son of an Arab oil family.
The deterministic evolution is driving the “owners” of the United States and their political minions into a ruthless battle with the dictatorial China. Europe  will, after the current economic crisis, be forced into a pattern similar to the American. That is my intuitive opinion.
Art has revealed interesting things about evolution. Among other things that it is developing imprints for our survival, which are hard to erase, and it does not take a lot into account the quality of our individual lives.
Jan Johnsson

No comments:

Post a Comment