Friday, September 7, 2012

Improving the working conditions for our immune system.


Janov's Reflections:

On Saving Lives 




My comment:


The Primal Therapy could support modern immunology to improve the working conditions for our immune system.

A traumatic womb life is a sure way negatively to influence the quality in our lives. Therefore, it is interesting and important that the science of modern immunology can prove that an overtaxed immune system is giving way to the invasion / creation of cancer cells. If by reliving old pain / imprints we can strengthen our immune defense, we might in the future be able to develop a new cancer treatment paradigm.

In many individuals, it seems to take up to four - five decades for the  imprinted pain, working on different organs throughout the body (including the brain) to develop our most common illnesses such as cancer, ulcers, heart and angina, stroke and arthritis. For my own part, I experienced early how my pain / anxiety created an irresistible craving for painkillers like sugar, caffeine and nicotine. (Alcohol triggered my pain and was for that reason, fortunately, no problem for me.)  

My neurotic sugar addiction overtaxed my pancreas and caused, within short, hypoglycemia. Without that I was aware of it, a chain reaction / continuous vicious circle of pain, anxiety, irresistible sugar craving, hypoglycemia and epilepsy was established. Because the overload of pain searches and finds several outlets in the body, it also overtaxed my immune system, which meant that I was an easy victim to colds (including herpes and sinuses) and allergies and for decades, I lived without a sense of smell).

My physical tensions (closely related to my original imprint, cramps/pain) influenced and distorted my posture and hampered my coordination. The original pain created a disharmonious and uncoordinated way of walking, which became tense and jerky. My vital signs were during many years too high, although I was addicted to physical exercises and, at times, tried to keep a strict control with my diet. Later, my intake of strong antiepileptic medication worsened my immune defense and intoxicated my liver and my kidneys with added negative consequences for my well being.

Reading and writing about the severe effects that pain / imprints are having on our immune system and on our organs is bringing up my old dream / vision of a holistic treatment / therapy based on the principles of PT in cooperation with, for example, Rolfing, career counseling, physical exercises (like stretching and yoga) and detoxification, etc..  PT, as a stand-alone therapy, is valuable, but, without the support of a number of other therapies, it will not be able to put it all together. At best it may be a remedy for a lucky few. 

PT opened up for the connection of soul mates (Finding Soul Mates On Different Levels) between different levels of my brain (and in the extension in my external life). Based on the combination of PT and a number of treatments, in a curing ensemble, I have succeeded in getting rid of most of all my symptoms and today my immune system, pancreas, liver, kidneys and heart are being far less overtaxed. 

Jan Johnsson 

Replies

No comments:

Post a Comment