Tuesday, November 30, 2010

10.The important mentors who made my Epileptic Journey possible. (Article 5 of the history of my epilepsy.)







DR Art Janov







Much of my material is about DR Janov and what I failed to report is available in his books. What has created confidence, well being and security for my part regarding Art is that he always responds when I write to him and usually by return mail. He answers short and to the point of my long stories, but I have the feeling that he always cares unconditionally and if there is something he doubts he asks. His genius has been my good luck during almost 40 years. It has been an adventure with neuroses, insanity, epilepsy and birth primal feelings, which have given me insight into both myself, my brain and the evolution. The fact that Art repeatedly asked me to come to LA and to work as a therapist has not lowered my subjective well being. However, I have had enough of my own pain, it has been more than sufficient!
It is very hard to overstate the significance of what Art has meant to me!





No comments:

Post a Comment